- Shipments created after cut-off time will be scheduled for the next day's delivery.
- Please estimate the size and select the correct parcel size. While in most cases shipments won't incur oversize or overweight fees, we use the information for vehicle capacity and sorting.
- Any parcel over fourteen inches is considered to be oversized and MAY incur additional fees.
- Shipments to areas outside of Lakewood MAY incur an additional charge. Areas subject to change.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the package is completely closed, and that the label is affixed properly to the outside of package. Shopping bags must be tied or stapled closed to be processed properly.
- Only create shipments once your packages are fulfilled. Please have your prepared packages waiting for the pick-up driver at cut-off time. Pick-up drivers will not be able to wait at your location for a package to be prepared.
- Unless special arrangements have been made, please package your goods appropriate for standard parcel shipping.
- Mailpak is not responsible for any shipments over $50.
- MailPak does not control the weather, please package appropriately.